Monday, November 29, 2010

Wreathed in light



Just a grab bag of images today -- some pretty spectacular stuff, but nothing that follows a single theme. I was "painting with light" again. I wanted the absolutely classical male form, and this is close to it. Beautiful. The body morphology reminds you of the young Ron Ely. Now, don't you dare tell me you don't know who Ron Ely is! Even if you weren't born in 1968, that's no excuse ... well, maybe a little one. But only a little one...

Most of the rest of this post has been deleted because it refers to in-progress renders ... and since the images have vanished here, the text is worse than "serves no purpose!"


...And yes, I would be using Photoshop Elements, if it didn't cost $149! I was looking at Corel Painter today ... whoa. And that one is $700. So I think I'll stick with GIMP and try it on Windows 7, on the laptop!

Jade, 29 November